This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
* Do you know the most popular DNS record types?
Suggested article: Types of DNS records
DNS records are part of The Domain Name System, which connects domain names to their IP addresses. In this way, they provide information about your hostname, domain, and IP address. You can change the configuration of your domain using DNS records.
There are numerous types of DNS records, the most common of them are:
- A record - The first one is A record, also known as the address record. This is the most basic and widely used type of record. It distinguishes itself by redirecting the domain to an IPv4 address.
- SOA record - The Start of Authority record provides administrative information about the DNS zone.
- PTR record - Pointer record contains information about the reverse IP address, and it uses it to determine whether or not it has a reverse zone.
- MX Record - The mail exchanger DNS record indicates which mail server is in charge of accepting emails for the domain.
- CNAME Record - And the last one CNAME record shows an actual, canonical domain name for the domain or subdomain
This is a small part of all types of records available. However, they are critical to the correct and efficient operation of your Domain Name System. If you'd like to learn more, check out the article about the most popular DNS record types.